Publication Obligation to Agencies
- The publications generally should accept advertising only at their published card rates but where the Publication and Agency have decided to operate outside the publications rate card, the publication must have a signed Document covering all aspects of the agreement, duly signed by the agency.
- The Agreement Document must contain all aspects of the agreement with regard to:
- Premia for special positions, if to be charged or to be waived.
- Supplement rates to be mentioned, if different from Card Rates.
- Black & White/Colour.
- Volume commitment and
- Applicable rate in case of non-fulfillment of committed volume.
Publications should carry out any special instructions given in the Release Order. If these instructions are not acceptable to publications then the advertisement should not be carried and the Agency should be informed.
Agencies have been told that any special position cannot be demanded, unless it is paid for or specially agreed to as recorded in Agreement Document.